We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our office and there is no charge for this appointment. This appointment will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. In addition to a clinical exam and a discussion of potential treatment options, we offer full orthodontic records (x-rays, models, photos) at no charge to provide the most thorough diagnosis and treatment plan in one visit.
During the initial examination, Dr. Wilson will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well:
- Is there a condition that orthodontic can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be extracted?
- How long will the treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We have been told that Dr. Wilson provides the most thorough examination in the Central Susquehanna Valley. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth evaluation and planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.